jeudi 27 octobre 2016

Taken by storm


Hi everyone,

I'm typing these lines from a Tim Hordon's in Toronto, as our month long trip through the US and Canada nears its end. I don't normally post personal stuff on here, as it's not my primary intent, but I thought I would drop a few lines for those wondering what's up and also to briefly mention what I did before going on vacation and did not get a chance to write about.

I really wanted to put up some more material and tutorials before we left the country but I was so busy working on our first release of STEP that I just had to give up on that. And I never really got a chance to sit down and write a blog post since then either.

We're pretty excited about this release though, and I'm planing on working on a few tutorials when I get back home, which will be similar to those I did for djigger. You can expect a quick start video guide to get you going with a basic example and then in a second video, I'll probably demo our integration with Selenium with a script that's closer to a real life scenario.

I'll show off a little and put up a pic of the NFL game I went to (Falcons @ Seahawks, at the Century Link Stadium in Seattle) ;)


Signing off from Toronto.

Dorian


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire